Two Thousand And Sixteen.

Sorry for being so random, but hi I'm black to blogging, again hehe.


I don't know where else I can talk about my random thoughts or my problems, Twitter restrict only 140 words per tweet so yeah.... It's been almost 2 years since I last blogged, what makes me come back to blogging again? Probably too much of thoughts and problems stuck in my mind.
It's new year again, I'm growing 1 year older in about 3 months time. :( I hate the fact that I"m still not 21st yet, people around me say that I was around 23-25 years old lol. Let's see what's my new year resolution this year.


New Year Resolution


1. Earn more 
Basically my basic salary to me now is not enough (or you can say that I'm good in spending but bad in earning) So I really hope that I can earn more and save more. Still figuring out is there any way for me to earn extra money instead of blogging, but my working hour is from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday, so it seems I totally got no time for part time job T__T Please help me, I don't want to be always lack of $$


2. Weight loss and get fit
HA-HA-HA. Speaking about this, I've been saying that I want to lose weight and get fit for 2 years, I think? But my weight always increase year by year, tummy getting bigger, double chin is getting obvious, thigh & legs is getting fatter, shit I'm fat everywhere -_- But this time I don't expect much, I just hope that at least I need to stop eating unhealthy foods and start doing exercise.


3. Give my parents more 
Well... Basically this is related to the first one because without money, I won't be able to pay them more haha. As I'm growing up, but they're growing old. My parents stopped working for almost a year, as a daughter of their's, I think it's a must to give them some pocket money for their daily expenses or maybe sometimes bring them to road trips. Parents get satisfy easily, as long as their childrens are always with them, they will be happy. :)


4. Happiness
Hmm... I don't know what's happiness. My best friend told me that I'm always emo/unhappy in these months, she even said that it happens almost everyday. She knew me well, so I'm pretty sure that what she said is true. She said whenever I'm not in the mood, I will always put my anger/unhappy mood on her. I'm so sorry about that, I really don't know how to control my mood. :( But anyway, I hope I can change this attitude. I don't want to be unhappy over small matter, I don't want to be unhappy over someone who don't care about you're sad or not. I just want to be happy.


5. Travel to Taiwan
I think it's not too late to say that I want to go Taiwan huh? Haha I started working since I was 18 years old, I managed to travel to Phuket @ Thailand and Hong Kong when I was 19 years old. (I'm turning into 21 on April) I still remember I don't have any commitment last time, so I can save all my earnings for the trip. And I visited Krabi @ Thailand last year but I did not pay for most of the expenses haha. I really wish that I could travel to Taiwan this year, or latest can be next year.



Am I too late to do this? Haha. Anyways thank you for coming back and have a nice day ahead! Cheeers ;)


Comments

Popular Posts